Steps to Configure An Arlo Baby Security Camera Using HomeKit
July 3, 2019|
Tell us, did you bought a new Arlo Baby security camera recently? If the answer is a big yes, you might be looking for Arlo setup process to get the camera to an operational state.
Here, in this post, we will provide you with the complete steps to set up your new Arlo Baby camera like a pro using HomeKit.
So in order to ease the configuration procedure without any issue, it is requested – refer to the valuable information provided in this post.
Let’s Get Started
As a matter of fact, all Arlo Baby cameras that are new and haven’t been linked to Arlo login my account can easily be configured using an iOS device, Apple HomeKit or the Arlo app.
Also, note this down folks that at present, if you own a new Arlo Baby security camera that hasn’t been listed under yet, then it is recommended to follow the easy to execute configuration procedure for setting up your Arlo camera to working state.
Below are the steps for configuring Arlo Baby Camera:
- From your smart device, open the Arlo app. If you don’t have this application, then don’t worry, simply download from Apple store and install it after that.
- Once the app is opened on your smart device, click on the option ‘New to Arlo’ (without quotes). And if you are not new to the Arlo, then click on the ‘Log in’ tab.
- Now, enter in the Arlo sign in credentials to login and open up your Arlo account. In case, you don’t have an Arlo account then get one created.
- As soon as the Arlo account loads up, click on the ‘Add Device’ option.
- Now, spot your Arlo Baby camera and click on it after that.
- Once you have selected it, a warning message will pop up. So, accept it and proceed further.
- You have to wait for some time for your Baby camera to be recognized. It might take a couple of minutes for discovering your new device i.e. Arlo Baby security camera.
If you fail to discover your Arlo Baby camera, then please follow some easy to execute steps given below:
- Check if the LED light of your Arlo camera is blinking amber or not. If it is not, then it means that your Arlo Baby camera is been configured already.
- Consider configuring your Arlo camera by scanning the QR (Quick Response) code.
- In order to configure the smart Arlo Baby camera using this method, you can click on the ‘Set up with QR code’ option that is available at the bottom panel of your screen.
After that, follow the instructions that are being shared by the on-screen guide for configuring and setting up your Arlo camera.
- Once your Baby security camera is successfully recognized, please hit on ‘Next’.
- Select the WiFi network from the list available of wireless networks and click on ‘Next’.
- Select the time zone options and click on ‘Continue’.
- Give your Arlo Baby camera a unique name. To prevent Arlo camera login issue, please do not use the same name as of your other devices in the home.
- Click on ‘Continue’ once done.
A message window will pop up. To add your Arlo Baby security camera to HomeKit please click on the ‘Yes, Add it now’ option.
- As a matter of fact, by hitting the ‘Add Home’ button you can choose any one of the existing Home or create a new home as well and after that, click on the next button.
- Either enter the HomeKit code manually or try scanning HomeKit code. Without any issue, you can easily spot the HomeKit code behind the Quick Startup Guide of your Arlo camera.
- Place your Arlo Baby camera to a new and airy location. The location can be new or anyone from the existing ones that are available under the ‘Home application’.
- Finally, click on ‘Done’ and your Arlo camera will be listed and registered beneath the ‘Home application’.
And that’s all you need for the configuration of your Arlo baby camera. The entire aforementioned procedure is defined simply to promote better understanding and ease up the setup process.
Still, if you face any difficulty while understanding or executing these steps, then do not be afraid to ask us for Arlo camera support at toll-free number 1-855-881-8818. You can also ask us to fix Netgear Arlo pro login issues for you. The team of finest technicians in the world is dedicated and always available to assist you to fix kind of Arlo camera and Arlo log in concerns.
Tags: Arlo App
, Arlo Camera Login
, Arlo Pro Login